Tuesday, June 26, 2012

House Plant Party ~ Take it Outside!

I've been enjoying my first two days of summer vacation catching up around the house.  While vacuuming, dusting, and doing laundry, I noticed that my house plants were in need of a little TLC.
So, we took it outside and showed 'em a good time!


Fern preferred staying where she was ~ she likes it on the front porch and was doing alright. 


Phil the philodendron and Rose just needed some water and their leaves dusted and pruned a bit.


Phil's cousin, the heartleaf philodendron, was in need of water and some pruning as well.  She's super easy to care for. In fact, she looks this good after spending a year in my classroom and was, well, a bit neglected:(

I let them mingle a bit, enjoy the fresh air and sunshine ~ life is good!

I'm off to the Farmer's Market - first time this season:)

Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment