Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Flooring in our Home

I've mentioned before how challenging it can be to choose the right materials and accessories for your home when you are building.  Don't get me wrong, I like to design rooms, but let's face it...it can be expensive if you just lead with your eyes and not pay attention to a budget.  We had hardwoods in our last house.  They were oak and stained natural.  They were beautiful, but after 19 years, we wanted something different. We found bamboo flooring and there are lots of choices and colors, just like everything else.  We ended up going here.  They were extremely helpful and answered so many of our questions.  They were even available to assist with questions we had during the installation.  I still purchase their cleaning products today.







We went with their chocolate strand woven bamboo flooring.  It's holding up to traffic - even with our four-legged.  I will admit it shows smudges and dust more than a lighter color, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I am a bit, ok very obsessive about it, but I  mop it with a microfiber pad with their cleaner and it's good as new.



No comments:

Post a Comment