Monday, May 21, 2012

Have you seen these?

I've been feeling a little under the weather today with a sore throat and headache...no big deal, however I was meandering around the internet and found these:



Look closely at the names of the scents......."Man Candles"

That's right!

The warm, unmistakable scent of freshly planed wood and sawdust evokes a sense of confidence and quality.


This is called "2 x 4."
                          



This is called "Riding Mower."

Now, I know that the guy in my house is very tolerant of the candles and scents that I have around the house....but these, well these are clever!  We may have to check these out, if for no other reason to see if they captured these scents in a jar.....hmmmm...

One small step for man, one giant step for mankind???

Certainly makes me curious!










1 comment:

  1. i heard about these on the radio this morning! i wonder if "2x4" really smells like one. that would be interesting :)

    ReplyDelete