Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tippy Canoe and Other Stuff Too!

As promised, the final pics on the walkway and a few other things!

Everything seemed to have bloomed and popped this weekend! Loving the green:)

Mulched the flower beds and put topsoil, seed, and fertilizer on the outside of the walks.

Sun was setting as we were finishing up!


And for Citylogger's birthday - a toy to relax in and have some fun!  No, we didn't tip it but came close:)


This was so much fun ~ I know how I will be spending my summer days!



Meanwhile,  back to the walkways ~ this is the last of them - promise!



And then these arrived - my Mother's Day gift from my children - can't help but smile when I look at them ~ my children and the flowers that is:)


Kristen and I planted these around the boulder at the end of the driveway. I think we did pretty well!
Thanks for your help again, sweet daughter:)




Don't think I've ever taken a picture from this view, but this is looking down the driveway towards the pond.


And this is looking back up towards the house.




Shhh...these are a surprise for someone who is visiting tomorrow for our big party ~ will have to let you in on that later.



But, for now, Happy Mother's Day to all who have made, currently make, and will make a difference in the life of a child.  May you have a beautiful day!

Ready or not, our party is tomorrow, and we checked almost everything off this list.  I'll be back next week with pictures and stories to share.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment