Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Progress

The walkways are coming along. You can really see the colors of the stone and now I can visualize the end product.  I love watching this come together!






loving the colors and how they go with the stone on the house




Eventually, the path will wind and curve but the stone is put down first, and then cut.
The shot below is off of the screened porch out the back.  It will be so nice to step down on to the bluestone, instead of the crushed stone.  Our hostas are beginning to peek up on the right:)


Out front, I planted yellow daylilies, hydrangeas, and Black-eyed Susans.
I can't wait to go to the nursery and come up with a color scheme for our pots and annuals in the flower beds.

Getting some inspiration here:

Source

Source


I love sweet potato vine in container gardens!  I am also planning a small kitchen garden to go on the deck (away from our feathered and furry friends). Can't wait until the weather is warm enough to get started:)

Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment